View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:09 AM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Jesus.

This is terrible. I wish I could cast both of you from this tournament after reading these verses. Are you horrible people? Maybe, but probably not. Did you write awful opening verses for the CLASSIC? Indubitably. There were more lines where I thought to myself, 'why would you leave this in a verse you posted' than lines where I was like, 'hm, okay, I can see where this could've been good if someone who knows how to write a bar wrote it.' I'm torn. This vote comes down to who could actually put up a fight in the following round. Universe has had enough time to figure out how to battle and hasn't. Maybe Swerve underestimated Universe? Idk. I'm leaning Swerve, but some of his shit, 'Universe'll pictures me', was so stupid it feels wrong for him to win.

Fuck both of you.

Vote - Uni