Old 12-12-2017, 09:16 AM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pentup

I remember really enjoying your writing and the first two lines sold me on why.
This has a really nice, spoken word sort of vibe to it.

Quote:
... middle of the pack / hindered by my past ... / sticking to the back ... / I play my part and frivolously laugh
how i read it, sort of picking up pace until "play my part and", then a nice little pause.
oof.

Quote:
death stands there red-handed laughing, yet, contrite / it has to happen, right? the passing of the torch? / passively we're forced to act as the resource of happiness
bruh

the rest was clean, but those two ^ REALLY stood out to me.
I hope to see more of you

diablo
fuck, I forgot it was you vs pentup.
I came to your verse thinking "prolly easy vote."
I'll just list the parts that spoke to me

but first,
Quote:
it's dimensions
that was bothering me.

now
Quote:
We accounted for sizing before the panels were made / having found a supply of tempered glass for the case.
Quote:
Here they had ample warmth and light on display / and I could peer from the shadows any time of the day!
Quote:
The civilian clacked his mandible and breathed with a sigh / "Some think it was planned by a great entity in the sky,"
ggwp -.-

Quote:
He'd seen the meticulous hours of physical skill / even been in the thick of it to assist in the build.

okay. all said, diablo had what felt more... clear of a topic?
if I hadn't picked up on pentup's, the vote would be a little harder to decide.

mvgt pentup