Old 08-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default preseason football is upon us

this is one of my favorite times of the year. i get to watch my entire roster see live action.

what are the storylines for your teams?

ravens

we get to see the o-line get some real reps, and see who is gonna step up at right tackle, as well as if the center we got is as good as he's looked in practice

we get to see the running backs, pierce is a known goon, but the rookie talifarro can see some good reps

get to see the wide receivers and see who's gonna make the cut. steve smith, torrey smith, jacoby jones and marlon brown seem like locks, but they will keep at least 1 more guy, and the competition is deep. its amazing how much difference a year makes

defensively get to see the butkus award winner back there, as well as last years second round pick to see who will start beside darryl smith.

the revamped d-line, minus the giant white dude we drafted who tore his acl.

the safety competition im hyped for, elam is probably a lock at SS but FS is wide open between darian stewart and the kid we got from florida state

and the corner competition should be healthy as well, behind webby and jimmy smith

HYPE

i'm also interested in some non ravens storylines

particularly manziel, and him failing terribly

HYPE