View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 03:50 AM   #21
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

So if you found out aliens are real you're first inclination is to start a fist fight with em, granted he has a corporeal form you can actually bomb on obv, and hope ol buddy doesn't have professor X or Akira like powers where he can make you fight yourself or use telekinesis to throw you around like you ain't shit.

@Hush saw an alien, snuck em yelling worldstar!!!, failed, all humans destroyed. Thnx my guy, good lookn out.

Personally I think what we consider to be aliens are actually angels. Science and religion coincide, not conflict like the heathens and athiests would have you believe. If you think the world is only 6k years old theres nothing we can do for you cause you're completely brain washed and/or willfully ignorant. All the evidence points to intelligent design.

But please tell me more of these brock Lesnar looking ass aliens, apparently being tall blonde and having blue eyes automatically makes u a racist...ignore the part where that's actually racist lmao. BLM! White Power! Allah Akhbar! War Goku!?
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote