View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 08:08 AM   #27
BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

I’ve seen E.T - 5’2” and built like an absolute sack of shit, nothing but skin and bone to him, body type like a stack of moist pancakes. Plus it got those tiny little wiry velociraptor hands stuck either side of his torso, so I’d have a reach advantage for sure and could pick him off on points from a distance until he tired in the later rounds and then it would be down to his obviously poor cardio as he’s not looking in shape at all, come the business end of the fight he would run out of steam from my succession of kidney shots thrown throughout nine rounds doing damage and I would capitalise on it in the end to remain victorious. His only saving grace would be his low centre of gravity IMHO. Big ass bubble head also making his easy to hit time and time again.

Roswell grey alien - Looking like it’s deprived of Vitamin C, old wiry body got a reach advantage for sure but that big ass dome of his getting busted with the quickness. Fuck him. If I cut him above the eye with a flurry of shots, he’s in real danger. No coming back. This motherfucker prolly quick with the jab, so I would have to take the fight to him and invade his space (pun always intended) to get up front and personal with him but I reckon once I breach his defence, it’s over. He don’t want me to turn this into a dog fight because he will lose. Kidney shots again on this skinny faggot would punish him badly, but that big ass dome makes it an easy target IMO and I would go looking to exploit that early on, cheap shots to his temple and he runs the risk of his equilibrium being knocked off and/or eardrum perforated. I’d end this with the quickness. bet
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote