Thread: Texting is Dead
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

@Ouch with the actual knowledge in this thread. you aint drunk enough homie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Think about the amount of time we poured into text battles,leagues, tournament and shit.... mothafuckaz spent years mastering a craft that leads absolutely nowhere....wtf was we doing or hoping to accomplish?

This shit was our version of dungeon and dragons
uh speak for yourself bro. i can say for sure that when we were pushing boundries and shit like that, and even learning the basics, textceeing helped me become a better artist.

now i got real multi-millionaire rap friends. i never drop names cuz yall niggas gay AF, but the real bboys know i always ran with the crewwww. would that shit have happened if i didn't learn to freestyle and do dope multi syllable rhymes and wordplay, and shaojin and RC werent dropping mind bending rap topicals and shit

hell na

no way jose

i can say fo sure that b-boys.com changed my life in a positive way. sorry the rest of yall are just losers