- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

I was waiting on Schad...
Yeah in queens but looking at houses in jersey and Long Island...

Bye...
Finally your black ass can be a homeowner...even tho Jerz is fucking fierce...
It’s about time you bought a House Boy...my great grandfather owned yours as one for YEARS
Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread
Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan
Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch
If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom
Holmes is a joke...Have you EVER wrote something good? Show me a quote
You paying homage to your ancestors here... Lettin’ the white man whip you and you won’t get a vote

Last edited by Cashius; 08-03-2018 at 10:35 AM.