- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

fiiire battle here .. ^^^way out of date, the TT / Draymond rumour was from like 3 days ago lol wtf..

Anyways,

You lurk every thread about me, post my info and its a fatality, I’m wyling b
Get too personal & outside of your crib’s getting shot like you’re flexing your annual salary
lol nice, like he concept and site play here as an attack line.. multi was horrible tho
My niggas are with the shits, beat him down till he begs
It’s not the zoom challenge but we in the crib dragging him by the legs
yup, this is a cool concept and attack line.. hits
You’ve got a hell of an imagination, those gangsta bars are crispy
But the truth is you wouldn’t fire a Gunn if you were a boss at Disney
pretty solid, like the concept & wp here , good sting
The prize money wouldn’t fill my gas tank, it’ll get lost in my money machine
You’re Tristan Thompson, parade around all u want but you’re never touching the Green
haha, another good current event punch
I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack
nice idea here, dig it... rewording would've made this even better tho as the 'from your skull' part isn't tied in the best.. on the whole I like this tho
I’m all up in your bitch groin, you’ll be dead when gun and the clip join
The 40 about to make Cash a thing of the past, I renamed it bitcoin
cool nameplay, personally haven't seen it and the wording/angle was cool.. solid finish

vs.

Finally your black ass can be a homeowner...even tho Jerz is fucking fierce...
It’s about time you bought a House Boy...my great grandfather owned yours as one for YEARS
lolish, creative and conceptually dope here just not sure I love the angle tbh..
Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread
hahaha, dope take on the site relevance here.. liked it a bit better then KK's take on this for the rofl factor
Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan
damn, slightlyyyy dislike the wording but the concept is dope on 2 levels here.. nice
Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch
absolute fire
If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom
dope attack line, the multis carried the wording but it was still more long winded thehn it needed to be imo, dope concept tho for an attack line
Holmes is a joke...Have you EVER wrote something good? Show me a quote
You paying homage to your ancestors here... Lettin’ the white man whip you and you won’t get a vote
nice.. the meta / double punch tie in was flames and the wording was really good here

Props boys, this battle was fire... both were very consistent throughout.. KK been a minuet since ive seen you battle.. styles still very much the same with the cool current event and site punches, very nice verse throughout... Cash, conceptual fire here all the way through, well I didn't love the white on black angle there's no denying the creativity in the work, and the execution was very well done

TBh I can see this battle going either way as both were very consistent with nice concepts... I've gotta give the edge to Cashius, his wording was so much better which imo made his punches more effective and that Space / Side piece concept was fire, LOTB which gave him the edge... respect fella's

Vote - Cashius