View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #10
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

You lurk every thread about me, post my info and its a fatality, I’m wyling b
Get too personal & outside of your crib’s getting shot like you’re flexing your annual salary

lol ok

My niggas are with the shits, beat him down till he begs
It’s not the zoom challenge but we in the crib dragging him by the legs

cool

You’ve got a hell of an imagination, those gangsta bars are crispy
But the truth is you wouldn’t fire a Gunn if you were a boss at Disney

cool...all these flips r so bare...but i don't mind it entirely...sometimes simplicity is fine if the concept is strong enuff u don't need to dress it up

The prize money wouldn’t fill my gas tank, it’ll get lost in my money machine
You’re Tristan Thompson, parade around all u want but you’re never touching the Green

dece

I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack

fire

I’m all up in your bitch groin, you’ll be dead when gun and the clip join
The 40 about to make Cash a thing of the past, I renamed it bitcoin

eh

Bye...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Finally your black ass can be a homeowner...even tho Jerz is fucking fierce...
It’s about time you bought a House Boy...my great grandfather owned yours as one for YEARS

lol this just racist for no reason LMAO...honestly tho u legit just dissing him for being black? sheeeesh lol

Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread

this is fire

Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan

who is carry in this tho if kar is king of queens....? cool concept but not clean enough

Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch

should've dropped the give em spce....but i know its just to tempting lol. side pieces fell off was crazy.

If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom

like this...would've flipped the rhyme scheme at the end so it didn't break before venom and pause the flow but that's subjective

Holmes is a joke...Have you EVER wrote something good? Show me a quote
You paying homage to your ancestors here... Lettin’ the white man whip you and you won’t get a vote

lol gone....the whip u part wasn't nothing but the wont get a vote i thought was fresh

well for starters cash verse seemed way more racist the first time i read it than it did now. perhaps because it starts and ends with extremely racist bars...LOL honestly haven't read anything this racist on nc since i called muff dad the n word. this is an ugly trend to be starting back up young man,

aside from that

fake numbers
side pieces
venom

vs

zoom
kap
gunn

honestly if cashius would've wrote karaokes concepts kar would've won for me lol....... its all preference at this point i thought the ideas were there for both but i was digging cash wordy approach to kars minimalist approach. votes will come down to preference in this one.

v cash
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.