View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:22 PM   #11
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

You lurk every thread about me, post my info and its a fatality, I’m wyling b
Get too personal & outside of your crib’s getting shot like you’re flexing your annual salary
pretty cool
My niggas are with the shits, beat him down till he begs
It’s not the zoom challenge but we in the crib dragging him by the legs
this is fire
You’ve got a hell of an imagination, those gangsta bars are crispy
But the truth is you wouldn’t fire a Gunn if you were a boss at Disney
had to google this and I get it now but it came off corny to me
The prize money wouldn’t fill my gas tank, it’ll get lost in my money machine
You’re Tristan Thompson, parade around all u want but you’re never touching the Green
mmm nah not feelin
I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack
Cool
I’m all up in your bitch groin, you’ll be dead when gun and the clip join
The 40 about to make Cash a thing of the past, I renamed it bitcoin
decent

Vs

Finally your black ass can be a homeowner...even tho Jerz is fucking fierce...
It’s about time you bought a House Boy...my great grandfather owned yours as one for YEARS
umm nah lol
Bro, females try to avoid you. If he’s fucking....WOW, I’d be dead...
Bitches been hitting you with more fake numbers than the “What’s your salary?” thread
YES! Nice all around
Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan
not quite seeing it
Don’t care how many busted up chicks you got...you just wanna hug and cuddle, hoss
Won’t give them Space....even though those ‘Side Pieces Fell Off’ like a fucking shuttle launch
this was cool
If I find out you movin’ blow...you losin’ snow. Dude gets bold...let the pipe end him
If he don’t make w/ the packs...SHOTTY. I’ll have this Black Body oozing over the white...Venom
”pipe” is probably one of the few things that can’t be considered a gun. Never heard that. This was also a bit wordy for me as well
Holmes is a joke...Have you EVER wrote something good? Show me a quote
You paying homage to your ancestors here... Lettin’ the white man whip you and you won’t get a vote
alright pretty cool

Damn this is really damn close. I got both pretty much tied in quotes, it’s gonna ball down to personal preference and what I can relate for to tbh. I came in here looking to vote Cashius as the safer bet but I gotta keep my integrity and stay true. Sorry cash no hate but I think kareoke edges it. Zoom challenge was LOTB for me.

EDIT: Ok so I talked to some people and looked up a few things and turns out that “pipe” is mildly used as a gun reference. Isn’t too common at all but it’s happened. So it brings your line up a notch there but I still feel it was wordy and didn’t quite do it for me sir.

Vote Kareoke

Last edited by For Battling; 08-04-2018 at 11:10 PM.