View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #20
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
He chose a vice pres who wants to defund HIV research and put that money into conversion therapy?

Also, "under suspicion of terrorism" is a very large blanket, and easily applicable to just about anyone, very especially, Muslim people.
I honestly believe that he chose Pence as his VP just because he knew it would give him the best chance of getting elected. We all know he would have preferred Chris Christie or Guilianni or even Ben Carson but none of those choices would have helped him land in the White House. The Vice President really doesn't have much if any of an impact, it could be debated that Michelle Obama had a bigger impact than Biden did. Ultimately, picking Pence looks bad but it just shows how moderate Trump is viewed within the Republican Party. He needed an ultra conservative to ease the fears of his own party and balance things out in their minds. I don't see Trump letting him make any decisions tbh.

As far as Muslims go, they might become under a bit more scrutiny than they were during the last administration. But not be any illegal means. They aren't going to start rounding up Muslims into concentration camps for fucks sake. What means do you think they are going to use to sniff out potential terrorist on US soil that is going to infringe on anyone?

And you mentioned he wanted to ban Muslims. I seriously hope you were jk and if you're not I might be wasting my time