View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 01:41 AM   #12
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

You dont wanna go to war,with the reapper.
Cross me in the field,and meet a monster like jeepers creepers.
Cop killers loaded in the mac,i feel like the No/dallas shooter when i grip the heaters.
Shots through you vest,shit'll get ugly under armor like setph sneakers.

Vs

f I get in riffs my fist battle, then police put me in stiff shackles
If his hands land him in hot water he woke up peeing while his friends ***kle
Quit faking your wealth, or saying with girls your making them melt
Your social life's like using archaic references in a story, nigga you're dating yourself

This was like the sharknado of text battles. So bad its almost good. Yall really set the bar here and by that i mean lowered it alot. Og u shoulda smoked aero's verse here but tbh idk wtf u smokin cuz those first like 11 lines were awful bro i cant even lie. The ones i quoted were funny tho and if u had more of that u coulda swept him. Aero u play too much. Theres nothing for me to critique bc youve been doin text for bout a decade & r just trolling at this point. Like daylyt but minus the writing ability.

theres no winners here, we all lose for being part of this.

Vote- og for trying