View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 08:22 PM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule View Post
If you spend your life on rap forums insulting people because you're a fuckin loser offline, that's retarded.
I don't do that homie... that was the existence of urbanprowlers.net and that shit was lame.

Loser in real life... i'd say no. Much better than I was a few years ago. I own my own house outright, no mortgage. Decent house.. 180k, its not a palace but no mortgage and its in my name. Pretty decent job, very rarely do illegal activities for extra money anymore. Wife and daughter are straight. I'm actually at a high point in my lfe so, I'm good.

You said something negetive to me, and you're advertising a pic of you with a huge bat man tattoo on ya neck, the fuck you think i'm going to laugh at or point out?