Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription
(ha. but is this true? I like the concept nigga)
Smashing chicks is in my Dna check the traits, I don't have a problem getting mates
I got cousins kissing while you've kissed more cousins than Kevin Gates
(lol what. you got cousins kissing. don't see why your proud of that. im kind of perplexed by this. I see where ur going..with the incest shit..but why are you bragging about having cousins kissing. wtf lost me and u never do)
Joint aliases are corny, Aloe was lame & User should've did curls in the gym
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just a knock off version of him
(nice)
Your wordplay doesn't work both ways, no one thinks your shit's a gem
I bet taking that personality test is hard as fuck when you've got 6 of them
(heh cool )
I ended your undefeated streak after you beat everyone from A-Z
That ass whooping wasnt just a slice of humble pie, it was a whole bakery
(nah honestly. dated. and weak)
My knuckle game's nice, my quick hands'll have u leaning harder than kickstands
Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans
(decent)
I'm a hustler homie, I can flip xans or start profit sharing
If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing
(gone)
Sharp's got me bodying crew mates, If I keep it up it's gonna be hard to get the rest to join in
Cuz I'm a Bad Guy killing Bad Guys week after week like Dexter Morgan
(ok close)

I'm having threesomes with bombshells, homie. My sex leaving'em wet
Only time you rub two dimes together is to make it to your next measly check
(eh. kinda corny imo. two dimes aint going to do shit to help a nigga make it one day..damn sure not to his next check. but I see where u were going. just didn't like it much)
You don't run shit, faggot. And in terms of pussy, this awkward loser is lost
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk
(now this was nice. Lotb)
And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes.
(ok)
Your bloodline has always been below mine. It's obvious, geek
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets
(what in the fuck is this shit? not only was this some super bigoted fuckery..the concept in itself was dated )
I die every time you talk Jordan like you can afford it. This cat is a hobo...
We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo
(lol cool)
For homie to champ a legitimate tourney there'd have to be more than a sway
I don't care what this Black Swan...he'd only be on pointe if he practiced for the ballet
(blacks wan? like want? but forced? iono but..ill give u a pass..i say want without emphasizing the t all the time I guess..not really but I understand it. its ok. )
Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end
(OH SNAP LOL )
Your whole block is nothing but faggots and homos....you're prolly proud of the gay shit
So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location
(nice close)

ok I take issues with a couple of lines from you both

kar said he got cousins kissing

and cashius straight up went all Nietsche on us or however u spell it.

but

I got kar's

opener
island
cash crop
personalitys

vs cashs

don king
fila
luck
and closer

honestly I think the don king and Luck lines were the two strongest lines in this battle

well cash crop was funny as fuck but it cant contend with two lotbs

so I got cash by a hair

Extremely Strange..but enjoyable battle fellas

Cashius your a fucking racist faggot

but if im being honest.

I got you here

v/cashius