View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 09:00 PM   #9
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription ------okay cool

Smashing chicks is in my Dna check the traits, I don't have a problem getting mates
I got cousins kissing while you've kissed more cousins than Kevin Gates---eh

Joint aliases are corny, Aloe was lame & User should've did curls in the gym
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just knock off version of him------not to hard hitting

Your wordplay doesn't work both ways, no one thinks your shit's a gem
I bet taking that personality test is hard as fuck when you've got 6 of them---ok

I ended your undefeated streak after you beat everyone from A-Z
That ass whooping wasnt just a slice of humble pie, it was a whole bakery --decent

My knuckle game's nice, my quick hands'll have u leaning harder than kickstands
Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans---cool

I'm a hustler homie, I can flip xans or start profit sharing
If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing---ok

Sharp's got me bodying crew mates, If I keep it up it's gonna be hard to get the rest to join in
Cuz I'm a Bad Guy killing Bad Guys week after week like Dexter Morgan---cool

vs

I'm having threesomes with bombshells, homie. My sex leaving'em wet
Only time you rub two dimes together is to make it to your next measly check--OK

You don't run shit, faggot. And in terms of pussy, this awkward loser is lost
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk--COOL CONCEPT, NOT FEELING THE EXECUTION

And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes. ----LOL

Your bloodline has always been below mine. It's obvious, geek
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets---NICE

I die every time you talk Jordan like you can afford it. This cat is a hobo...
We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo-----DOPE

For homie to champ a legitimate tourney there'd have to be more than a sway
I don't care what this Black Swan...he'd only be on pointe if he practiced for the ballet----NAH'

Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end-----NICE

Your whole block is nothing but faggots and homos....you're prolly proud of the gay shit
So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location----COOL

COOL BATTLE BOTH CAME GOOD. KAR HAD SOME HITS BUT I THOUGHT CASH'S STAND OUT LINES WERE HARDER HITTING

VOTE CASH