Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription
My knuckle game's nice, my quick hands'll have u leaning harder than kickstands
Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans
Sharp's got me bodying crew mates, If I keep it up it's gonna be hard to get the rest to join in
Cuz I'm a Bad Guy killing Bad Guys week after week like Dexter Morgan

vs.

You don't run shit, faggot. And in terms of pussy, this awkward loser is lost
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk

And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes.
Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end

Nice shit. Two dimes & fila were borderline quotes for Cash too.
Text battle with white dudes was funny. Don King and Luck were fire.
Pretty consistent verse... cotton shit was goofy, but otherwise good.
KK had bars too. Dexter & knicks were both dope to me.
Think you tried to take the idea a little too far after the nice opener though...
Island & multiple personalities weren't really there to me. Cash crop & humble pie just ok.
Still a good showing but I thought Cash came with it a little more here.

V/Cashius