View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:27 AM   #15
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Joint aliases are corny, Aloe was lame & User should've did curls in the gym
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just knock off version of him
Your wordplay doesn't work both ways, no one thinks your shit's a gem
I bet taking that personality test is hard as fuck when you've got 6 of them
I'm a hustler homie, I can flip xans or start profit sharing
If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing

vs

You don't run shit, faggot. And in terms of pussy, this awkward loser is lost
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk
Your bloodline has always been below mine. It's obvious, geek
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets
Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end
Your whole block is nothing but faggots and homos....you're prolly proud of the gay shit
So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location

Think CASH got the edge here. 1 more quote that landed effectively, IMO. I barely quoted that Far Rock bar, but I think it was a direct shot. Cool battle.

v/Cash