View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:38 AM   #16
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription
I'm a hustler homie, I can flip xans or start profit sharing
If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing

^^ Dope lol.

vs.

And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes.

Your bloodline has always been below mine. It's obvious, geek
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets
I die every time you talk Jordan like you can afford it. This cat is a hobo...
We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo

Almost quoted run of Luck, but decided not too. The bolded lines I thought were dope, with Text battle being LOTB for me. I got Cash here, I just thought his lines were harder hitting. This wasn't a usual Kar verse.

V/ Cash