White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya i feel you. The program i use makes it difficult. Ive tried to esit them out. Typically i try not to be close to the mic when i do it.. But the way i had to record this was awkwars. My program has a notebook where i write within the program.. Problem with long verses like this one is i have to scroll as i read and hold the mic so i kind of interfere with myself and it makes it a bit harder to get it out flawlessly. When ud record at my guy dinis crib.. He had a boith and a micstand. Totally different and easier to disguise the breaths. I get where your coming from more now @dead man. Guess i was confusing what you meant. That is if indeed your referring to the breaths and nit my ability to belt out long stranda of words before taking a breath. I am guilty of making my breaths apparent a couple times in this obe. Thanks guys