View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 04:05 AM   #5
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Cypher:

Truly magnificent opening stanza.. thank you..

I like your connection to the characters

The understanding of the confusion.. is huge

‘We shared our accomplishments with each other..
Just read like a long list of cross-through’s you never got to..”

Extremely personal..

“Can you find me when you find me..
I’ve lost me, too..”

Look you have grasped me, highly-highly personal for me atm..

At the end with no literal connection with the alcohol bottle being a metaphor for a real person..
It stays as the safety net.. which IS what makes this verse work all the way..

Very nice verse..

Zen:

Removing your fast past twist style.. was more than needed in this battle.. good move..
It makes the whole thing more personal, with a much clearer picture.. smoother and easy to run through your shoes..

Punching out mirrors afraid of the ghost in my sight – perfect coke flip huge..

my brains racing, focus or die.. this ol school poetry to me – the direct feelings, raw and uncut..
My ol lifestyle in fact.. every drip and feeling

The third and final stanza.. c’mon nowwww..

Chesire grin.. On the come clean you either needed some of the devilish wit left or when his punch drunk moment hit you needed to over kill it..
so as you rolled into the ripped money whise but half glass is half full moment “me-as the reader” really is drawn out as your charact’Ddddddddaaaaaaaa

and then drop in to a pit of enlightenement

Nice frigin verse man.. thank you..

Vote = cypher

Cyph the smooth looping through your rollercoaster was smooth, the breakup of the stanza’s and the transitions.. flawless-crystallized

Zen your raw coke addiction cut like a raw crack addiction, on the come down – it was perfect..
It was just the flush out, the draw out as needed as it is.. as needed as it is.. needed to make me feel i was donkey kicked in the forehead..

g/l you guys that was an awesome battle

Last edited by Cereal_Killa; 05-25-2014 at 04:13 AM.