Old 12-19-2021, 12:07 PM   #1
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future
Default Tag tourney signups

Let’s get signups for a tag tourney. There’s been a lot of talk of doing one for the last 3+ years. We’ll see how many teams we can get to sign up. I’ll run it and do the mag and sharp said we can get a forum set up if there’s interest

To start out with, rounds 1 and 2 are gonna be 8 lines min/max per team. That’s 4 lines per person. Im trying to keep it mostly casual and not make it a chore to write/vote on these.

As we get closer to the finals I might extend the line limit, but I might keep it at 8 the entire tourney. I’ll let the battlers and pace of the voting decide

I’d like to see 16 teams but 8 is the minimum to make this happen. Team names are always fun, so provide one if you can

Official teams:
1. -FatGingerZ- (Username & Seth)
2. TransAction (Zelph & Dia)
3. Cracker barrel rape dragons (Bags/Uh oh)
4. SMACK (Sharp & Mac)
5. Stamps (Zuch & Blue Bayou)
6. Blue chews for jaden (Destro & frac)
7. Defiant & Spoken
8. Ryno & Spree
9. Cum boyz (Answer & bare ryu)
10. Diablo & barcotic
11. Advanced placement (Dominate & Aero)
12. Resin & Saint

Single and ready to mingle (haven’t confirmed a partner yet):
1. Quill
2. ullr
3. Slecht
4. Dave
5. brokenhal0

Last edited by Answer; 12-26-2021 at 12:08 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote