View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 01:11 AM   #3
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

''The Depths of Emotion: Sharks, Souls, and the Devil's Dance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnuYRdE0AY

In the azure expanse of the ocean, where sunlight filtered through the water like parts of heaven,
You told me to swim farther to experience the larger lesson.
But I got lost in tepid waters, caught in fishing nets cast by the laws of seven.
It was a great escape during the storm; fishermen lost their weapons,
I guess that's how a devil offshore exploits the leverage, the load of something they harbored questions
but on this island, we've all been tested. I react like a hammerhead; it's all aggression.
I want to be a better father; at best, I can show you how to hunt.
The rest is up to you when seals and dolphins call your bluff.

There existed a realm teeming with life, drama, and emotion.
The consist a hell teeming with life horrors and devotion.
Karma swept under the ocean; it evolves under lunar arcs to test the notion.
Is God bloodthirsty for the lesser showman, or will the meek evolve to grow feet and walk the boat ramp?
Here, the great white shark reigned supreme, not just as a predator of the deep, a sentient being bearing the weight of their own skins,
Diablo
How in the devil did I sink below this, then float to the top like a lotus bearing the weight of my old sins.

Fishing plates on the tackle of my old Benz.
Deep in the abyss, where the sunlight barely penetrates with no tints.
I met a tiger shark with a body of a human; she bore a righteous heart.
Her sleek form was adorned with scars from countless battles in the tides of dark.
But it was her eyes, a mosaic of wind chimes and sand dunes; she told me everything will be okay.
I never planned to understand you, an archetype of beauty and bad news,
models with shark bodies popping bottles on the last cruise.

She saved me from jinn that haunt the silted river's willow trees,
We swam together between multitudes of jellyfish hunting bluefin tuna in Bristols brittle reeds
She brought me back to shore when the great whites slaughtered my little niece
and in those waters is where I found the truth.
Somewhere on the shores of Goa, a famished child is recycling plastic.
The few friends I got left are biting on the fishing line of a habit.

"You ain't as deep as me,dog,"
that's what I told the sea when the orcas started to circle my freefall,
the diabolical existence that resonates in the heart of every shark.
It's in the eyes, Chico; I see y'all.

A group of tourists, driven by morbid curiosity, arrive on some random island destined for asylum
trying to inherit all the things life deprived them. When the waters move, you can never find them.
A journey to a new world with lesser items, i witnessed many sharks eat the migrants
the force of Poseidon ,swimming waves that will shake the titans, desolate shores.

A submarine full of secrets that will sound better than yours
Their arrival is marked by a sense of trepidation, each carrying their own personal burdens to shred
Enemies amongst friends, at what cause for just ends?
A boat full of pride and success, boastful a struggling artist yearning for inspiration,
copeing a grieving widow seeking solace; depression got her adding extra cheese on Chipotle's,
going no place an ambitious journalist haunted by past failures, reminded by all the bones below the showcase.

As they descend into the abyss, a heavy tension permeates the underwater world.
The tourists clutch their cameras tightly, trembling hands betraying former life dreams.
The waters icy, Lord almighty, the cost was pricy.
Suddenly, a goblin shark emerges from the gloom. Its massive form, scarred and ancient
A testament to years of ruthless survival, foaming at the mouth with blurry eyes larger than Leviathan from the Bible,
The last of its kind, aghast, the tourists hold there breath before the beast.

Its lifeless eyes, black and soulless, mirror the bleakness of my underwater coldness.
The tourists are mere observers in this grim theater of life and death
overwhelmed by a sense of impending doom. The air is heavy with cries of dread
as the Goblin approaches, its immense jaws ready to close in for the kill.

In a sudden twist of fate, a tourist camera captures a blinding image of the beast, momentarily stopping it still.
the flash had caught the shark off guard it froze like deer, caught in headlights on top of a hill.
The tourists cheer and scream as the shark swims away into the fading deep
A flash of light saved them from that giant pervading beast.
Startled, they were reminded of the fragility of the physical plane.
In the abyssal worlds, only light kept those people safe as the submarine surfaced
The tourists encountered a cookiecutter shark entity that night; it communicated through there dreams, planting seeds
Abyssal awakenings will occur for every individual dancing with the devils beings."

Last edited by brokenhal0; 10-14-2023 at 11:09 AM.