View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #6
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
Veritas called Strikta a dirt person, but he’s in jail and it hurt,
Cause now I’m going from tagging with a dirt person…to burying two persons in the dirt.
Defiant the carpenter ain’t meant for text, leave his bars broken,
Everyone hopes he’s going to fall flat….off the top of a roof and crack his skull open.
DLB thinks they’ve got a chance, but that dreams gonna sputter,
He’ll go from being brothers in arms…to being sent into the arms of his brother.
Certain saying that you ladies might beat me isn't something to mention,
Cause you two beating me wouldn't be an upset...it'd be a Robin Williams suicidal depression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
The Power Trip:

ayo...

Strikta to deon, a no hoper to a fat guy, better be chilled in defeat
Gone from a guy who's starving,2 a guy who's had enough for his bro, sis n children to eat
Deon was decent 100 years ago, swerves an alias of some boring shit
So when I say you're productions been so pathetic, I mean gambles tryna record with it
saw Deon's return in a food thread, adding to his infamous chapters
Hush posted up a BBQ'd pig, forgot his recent pic and a "Before and After"
Swerve, ur garbage, I mean it dude, ur wackness isn't feasible
Even Strik chose getting tag teamed in a prison over trying to tag team w/ u
u gotta thing for chicks the size of Deon, so stop lying
your girl's not a Saint, she's just built like the whole D-Line plus Rob Ryan
Okay, I recognize that Deon committed to teaming with Swerve and Swerve then accepted, so even if Swerve wrote this entire verse by himself, I'm still going to judge it based on Deon being a part of the battle bc even though there was no official clarification on whether Swerve was going solo or teaming with Deon, I saw the thread where Deon offered to partner and Swerve accepted.

Swerve did great if he was by himself here. He managed to go back and forth and spread each insult out evenly. His dopest lines were the carpenter personal and his opener. Really nice. The Gamble, BBQ, and Strik lines were Power Trip's best. Entertaining stuff. They went back and forth from Deon to Swerve. If Deon really wasn't in this battle then roflz. This was a battle with a variety of different flavors, personal's/np's/jokes/ill punchlines. In the end I have it 5-4 Power Trip.

v-PT