View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #4
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

wow. really impressed with ur verse DD. your wording was crisp as fuck and you laced the multi's and inner rhymes effortlessly. even from just a technical standpoint i think u easily won this. but beyond that, the verse itself content wise painted much more of a picture and told a decently interesting story. i got dove by a LONG shot in this one

inno this didn't seem like your best effort. it felt rushed or not cared about.. maybe the picture just didn't do anything for u but your verse just seemed lackluster.. the rhyming/flow was unimpressive and the story, if there even was supposed to be one, was just weak. almost seemed like u were trying to write a poem or something... just did Not grab my attention at all. dove smoked u on this one

V/ Dove doozy