View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Vote Tally's

@Red glare - 2 (Thank you much. I realized after posting you as well as Nigma have voted on everything. Gold star)

@TopicalDood5 - 2 (Thank you sir, if you could hit the last one that would be awesome)

@deadman - 0 (Asshole bro)

@zygote - 0 (You can write a verse in 30 minutes but can't vote. Eat Raunchy scrotum)

@Witty - 0 (Two weeks straight with zero Participation. For shame man. Respect the writers)

@Nigma - 2 (Only person who voted on all possible match ups. Thank you!)

@Frank - 0 (PM me about not closing match ups with zero votes your self? That's a philosophical phantasm in itself)

Thank you @Advocate @patrown @Meth @Split (sort of not really cause you've cast 1/2 votes for a while now, but at least you're trying) and anyone else who voted that is trying and I forgot. The rest of you Need to vote or I fear this league ends in the middle of the playoffs.

Leaving thread open for bitching at my def ears!

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote