View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future
Default So I'm at this party..

2 days ago. Yes on a Monday night. We wildin out here.

Anyways, this lesbian chick is smaaaashed, and she's butt naked at this point trying to play BP, with hella people recording her.

So the dude that owns the house pulls her in the back, you know, basically about to rape her, and I'm like ah hell naw

Now at this point I'm on molly, vicodin, little alcohol, and of course weed, so I'm like, in no real state to be saving lesbos from potential rapists, but I carry on

I'm like, hey nigga, Brooke here is a dyke. And drunk. Stahp.
Dude just stares at me while she's limp in the hallway and is tryna tell me this is his house and to mind my own business and blah blah blah so I go LISTEN FUCKER, YOU'RE WEIRD TRYNA RAPE THIS WHITE GIRL. LEAVA ALONE

my friends pop up with the chicks shirt, we hand her over to her friends, and dip. Dude didn't even try to fight. He just went on partying.

The next day, yesterday, dude throws another party, and guess who was there? Brooke

WELL TOUGH LUCK BITCH, I HOPE YOU GET DICK TONIGHT YA DUMB HOE