View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 09:29 PM   #44
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

im glad i understood only the sports references lmao

yea hit me up. i think just the wav is good, im not tryna mess with anything aside from arrangement. everything else is perf. i really only wanna do like 1 or 2 chops i already know em, to make it more intro-verse-chorus-verse-that sweet break-chorus-verse or something like that. the beat is beautiful and has all the needed parts, just need to drag and drop, and copy and paste. i think it'll be great

i'm interested to see mike's take on it tho. thats why i wanted him to spit first. cuz maybe it really doesnt need to be changed at all? @boof what do u think?