View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 11:21 AM   #37
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Top five- 10 lists of 2023 NCs

If pending and posted here this week
if not deleted horded or forced movement by Frank who edits my edits of editors yeah

If these lists provided of course by answers and zygs quality stats and trends.
Of cooourse a true all time sticky would depend on quality and accuracy according to long time staff members active in the game. Eeevven teasy Frank lol if his roast is more towards playful mod ban and not Lars digging dox while bags polls me on bottth our fking suicides n how to do it. Yeah don’t we love the modern meta text era. Past was boring etc. edit more na maybe <

Anyway top five to tens for Seth’s cookbook with nyc on the side. Whiiiilebthis arrogant prick let’s vulgar do alllll the strange counter BT magic cunt stuff etc. yeah he won’t even. Etc cool guys ???

Top sadists
Top masochists. Open?
Top writers politely mix the tiers and styles of course sorting the delicate BA boys spending bank on rigged satire bullshit right? Loll yen they on the last tier cuz they fkn. Wanna shoot kids an do canibus audio In the realm of text. M

Top meta dominance. V and d on top lazy. While me and Frank summary history and kill each other’s worwwww revision I have a little ego left for him too don’t I on this one

Frank this post stays or U get harder not jokey but tc. ^

Top feedback voting for the culture with clear cut top tier of 4-5 and sort others later
Don’t unintentionally for get Austin in other arena on list|

Hungry gotta go to work

Oh good alllll the alias guessing pw sharing oddds sideplqy polzz

Busy week I guess

Edit# huge odds now that frank is pulling strings at every arena. Self depraciting narrowing down my variance guess to also teach me satire. Perfect for an obsess write who can’t log off rite.

Meanwhile this new guess puts him maybe even above Saint trailing only mysel f wow throw diode in this mix but lower. Unreal ok

Annnnd also Fick I had one. Baaaf short term mem. Too good long. Brb “clockin” in for paper right at Wordz. Lol yeah. Peace guys fun weekend comin ?

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-16-2023 at 11:44 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote