View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Ok this was a great battle. It was cool you both wrote on the same topic. It makes it easier to vote on

Timeless,
lol my dude, I liked your piece because it was about a weed smoking sasquatch haha. I want a weed smoking sasquatch for a friend, bet he had that danky dank. The story was good, progression ect. I just don't know if was a little too juvenile in some of the wording. Against a lot of the people in the league it's ok but oats is a monster with his verbage and cadence. I really enjoyed how you went more into storymode this week though. I really did feel more involved in your piece this week. Nice drop

Edit- you gotta stop centering your pieces bro. Thats a bad look and 90% of people will agree

Oats,
great piece here again, especially that last part. Very vivid imagery and the flow throughout was just spot on for real. You're definitely a force to be reckoned with and I hope you stay in the league. I feel this piece started out slow and kind of bored me but really started picking up halfway through the third stanza and finished very strong.

This is actually a very hard battle to vote on for the first battle this week. You both did a great job tackling this topic, timeless you told a kind of fun loving story while oats, you told this kind of stand backish fairy tale type story. Hmmm, this is difficult but I think im going to have to go with oats for imo a more polished piece. Great read guys

Mvgt=oats

Last edited by Just Write; 03-14-2014 at 11:43 AM.