View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #6
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

timeless: LOL. Sasquatch is a fuckin G. Long verse but the humor kept it going by rather quickly without it ever getting dull. My only complaint is in the ending. The writing there when compared to the rest of this seemed rushed, but besides that I'd say this is damn good work. Props.

oats: Hello, Newman. Whenever I read "Mythical Creatures" at the end of the lines had a Peter Griffin moment as I said to myself "so that's why it's called that." But in all seriousness this was a helluva work. The flow was excellent and I don't think I ever really noticed a spot where it slipped up. The story was also well done, basically all around this was great.

At first after I read timeless' piece I really wanted to vote for it, but oats technical ability shined in this battle so

V/oats