- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

timeless - I couldn't take this seriously. It's humorous that Sasquatch is taking over the guy's household because of what the dog said but I don't think you capitalized on that opportunity much. I wrote about weed this week lol, and I hate my verse, so I thought I'd mention that if it should be taken into account. The fashion in which this was written wasn't bad.. the approach was just a little stale and the humor was lackluster.

oats - Best verse I've read so far this week, your flow is damn good and helps you drive the approach forth. Clean portrayal of the mythical creatures, although the cockroach twist was a slight copout, unless I'm directly missing the point right now. I love how the first bar of the verse flows. Rhythm is important!

My vote goes to oats.