View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #9
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Swerve:

Opener was a dope concept but lack luster as a pun. Metal to your mouth was more on the simple side but right to the point. Diddy do that could have been dope, actually. Enjoyed the concept but the pun was soft. Bitch on your arm, I feel like I've recently seen that concept recently, referencing Orc's tattoo or some shit? Maybe I'm wrong but, ehhhhh - I feel as if you could have gotten a little more creative and wittier with it, tbh. Reel spinning was ok'ish. Seen better from you. This was not one of your better drops, IMO. I think you dropped what you felt would be enough for the DUB, maybe? IDK... Maybe just not inspired to battle the person your matched with? Oh well... On to the next...

vs

E Tha Real:

Opener had potential. You kept it wayyy to basic and simple. Think you could have added just a tad bit more wits & creativity to it. Shameless role fell flat for me. Masterson was nice, actually. You kept it simple but how you delivered it was dope, IMO. Hepburn worked, IMO but think you could have did more with it as a whole. Sad state of affairs was just like your opener, IMO. You could have did more with it. I can see you definitely have an older style but more for audio rather then text. Add a little more thought, wits and creativity to your bars and you'll be straight man. I think you have good concepts but they are executed more on the simple side, feel me? And there is nothing wrong with being simple, but in order to perfect that style, your execution of something simple as to be harsh as fuck, dig? Keep writing tho, that rust shaking quick, I see...

v/Swerve - Punches tad bit more effective, IMO.