View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:36 PM   #25
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I remember you Mahatma

This place has a few people from all over, there’s plenty B-Boys and ProjectRhyme heads you’ll remember that pass through. @The Dead Poet @Rich Corey Adonis @namix @Pent uP uh-oh you’ve seen @Diode you’ll know. Fracture you’ve seen. @Joe Metts maybe @Loot possibly? Finny you’ll know. @detour was PJK. Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley @Ouch @Immolate @Cryogen @Resin M-I-C @KempoMRK @mic boof / @boof @Stayt of mind
Hey, so you're Lars? I saw your name mentioned around here too. Under your avatar had me confuse, so you're not PJK/detour?

I found PJK/detour somehow because he had some recorded video battles up on youtube. We didn't get along in the past - seems absurd to me now.

Thanks for this... soo..

@The Dead Poet

Yes! one of the first people who reached out and we wrote some stuff together. I read some of his posts sharing recording info with uh-oh. I'm looking forward to hear what he's been working on.

@Rich Corey

Looking forward to hearing how he's doing. One of the sparks for me searching for this place was going through an old external hard-drive and finding one of a couple of ''Top 50 Writers'' breakdown he did about 20 years back. Rich, you still writing?

@Adonis

Yes, I think we probably wrote some stuff together? Foggy memory. I think Adonis was into topicals?

@namix

Shhhit, I'm curious if the pen's still sharp/active! If not I'll be looking for some of his earlier work. Impressive writer.

@Pent uP

Know if Pent uP but don't remember details.

uh-oh you’ve seen

yep

@Diode you’ll know.

I guess Diode 'okayed' my registration. Does he post?

Fracture you’ve seen.

And glad to, too. Gonna search out some Frac battles and topicals.

@Joe Metts maybe

Yeah, I remember the name.

@Loot possibly?

oh really? ha, what's up with you Loot?

Finny you’ll know.

yep

@detour was PJK.

you active?

Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley

I remember his skills and had a look at stuff around here too.

@Ouch

seems active

@Immolate

was a witty character, as I remember.

@Cryogen

we battle a whole load of times. what's up?

@Resin M-I-C

I think we collaborated too? how's it going?

@KempoMRK

yes, for sure. long time, long time

@mic boof / @boof

was really headed into making music. still on that? send me some links, I'm interested

@Stayt of mind

hey hey! comic writing style and sharp wit. how's it going?

-------anyone who wants to shoot me some music or whatever go ahead.

Appreciate the info Sral
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote