View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #6
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Alvin had that Mount Rushmore line, Cari Champion was fire, Kapri Styles line, Direct TV, Shamrock and Stanley Cup. Honestly AK started off mad slowwww. Penn and Teller is played wasn't feeling much of the first half but whewwwww. That 2nd half was fire. Started heating up on some NBA jam shit. Definitely a good showing. Gotta read King Kars shit now ...

Kar had the ydk joint, bust caps, Tracy Morgan and hair triggers. Kar came more consistent to me with no real swings and misses but didn't have the don demarcos either. Good showing from kar and Alvin.

I guess ima go with that Karp although his first half was garbage. His last half was fire. Kar was more consistent but didn't have enough crowd stoppers. Idk. I can see it going either way. But ima have to give give the v.

V/Karpis