View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 12:17 AM   #29
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
the basic goal would be to automate and clean up a lot of it. make it more of a tournament feel, modern, rather than posts on a forum that people have to do a bunch of manual shit for.

things could include: blind voting (can't see who posted which verse), votes that don't reveal the "breakdown" until after the voting is complete, a majority of modding things automated (setting up battles, no-show reminders, voting reminders, cleaning up, etc.) probably still need mods though... ability to create leagues (so it's not just exclusively to aowl that's just all I care about and therefore it'd be designed with that in mind). I'm sure I had other specific ideas but nothing is coming to mind rn.

more questions? more answers.
they def need improving