View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 05:39 AM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
atm I don't have solutions to attracting new writers
This one isn't too hard. Need social media accounts tho, post screens of good writtens and battles on Instagram with some tags and people will come along slowly but steadily. Video mags on YouTube, post it up on channels for hiphop and wherever people are freestyling in voice channels.

The difficulty for the future will be keeping them, shit needs a different morality or code in your vision, and what's ok/what isn't unless you want another NCs with the same 10-15 heads arguing and fucking with RIP-threads. You'll make some OGs hate you by doing so but the site will be healthy and a place for the next gen of text to grow.

Another issue to overcome is the usage of AI and how to combat that. The days of pure concepts and ideas from people minds is diminishing little by little, so I'd also look into AI tools to recognize the usage of them unless you'll allow that going forward.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-11-2024 at 05:41 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote