View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #17
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
I think you are confusing Trump for some ultra conservative bible thumper. He is not. He is a fairly moderate New Yorker. He will not infringe upon the rights of anyone in the LGTG community. That's the liberal media spoon feeding you bullshit, propaganda portraying him as some kind of monster which couldn't be further from the truth. I genuinely implore you to watch his speech after he won the election. He plans on being a champion of all American people. As long as you aren't here illegally or are under suspicion of being a terrorist you have nothing to fear
He chose a vice pres who wants to defund HIV research and put that money into conversion therapy?

Also, "under suspicion of terrorism" is a very large blanket, and easily applicable to just about anyone, very especially, Muslim people.

Also, what of children whose parents are undocumented immigrants? Rather than create better paths to citizenship, families should be destroyed?