View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:17 AM   #8
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Timeless- You had me, bro. You had me all the way up to that horrible tell. I'm sorry. I really saw some messiah shit in this piece- maybe that was your aim though lol. I just felt a tinge of anger in that deception, then a spinkle of laughter for the fact that you ended it with a sense of humor. Kudos for the brilliant set up, but I'm not really sure where that got you. Good job overall, though.

Ra.- This was a cool piece. It didn't influence any feelings either way other than I loved how it was worded, executed and the lasting impression was surely there. I like the beginning to end transition. The fact that your opponent really chose the same route with a lackluster ending really worked in your favor, as it made my decision that much easier. I enjoyed your piece and liked your progression and overall execution. Good job.

Overall, I'm not really going for lasting impression as I'm going for better execution and follow-through. I think one piece was more steadfast than the other at providing a full experience and it paid off. MVGT King Ra. Great job guys.