View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:50 AM   #7
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Drift

Been here forever and still ain't HOF, when will the failures end?
See I'm one of a kind, while you're just kind of a one.. on a scale through ten
I'll even level a monster quick if he proceeds to approach me wrong
Last time you were quick to Level a Monster was when you were cheating in Pokémon
(^^^Not as much for the content, but the smoothness of it)

Allen

My cannon'll rip thru armor, got that long nose shit
Cuz if D-Ware kevlar then bullets rip thru his middle worse than a broncos blitz
Shit for drugs u'd suck off & fuck a whole town over
ironic ur names drift cuz it takes just one hit of E for u to slide around a corner
I'll fuckin air u out faggot, u'll catch a nasty smack
1 uppercut put drift away & his career'll use the backdraft to do exactly that

Drift....Almost quoted the Vap line but I saw it coming for a second tbh. Dunno if hes really having phone bill trouble...if he was itd be a nice personal...if not then blahh.

Allen....Not your best verse, but not your worst....The consistency was there as usual with fresh concepts...only one I really wasn't feeling at all was the cock blockers..

Drift had the opener which I felt a lot....but he was to inconsistent..Allen at least had hits in all except 1 line which didn't hit at all for me

V/Allen Knight