Old 06-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #57
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
There was a league (or tournament? I don't remember) on a site full of fail and deceit that ended up in a couple people getting a few bucks on amazon or something a couple years ago that had lots of activity, I think it was named textstars.com or some shit that brought some concept from here on there until the owner couldn't hold his word about payments to winners and eventually went bankrupt and killed himself, I don't remember to be honest but he kept a distance at least and closed the site down without further adieu. A lot of dope stuff went down there and from time to time people post poetry pieces in the OM and on rare occasions in the BA I think, I don't know, I'm not to be found in the BA but there's interest for it as you can see in this thread.
Lol i ran the poetry league at textstars lol

Fuck that shit was a dope concept.

Wasnt that the dude who would come on here and talk to his girlfriend in thread? I beleive that bitches name was clarissa?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote