Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

The ppls faith in this undefeated faggot ends here. u bout ta get clowned
After this, we won't need a time machine & NAQs phone book to see 'WoodStock go down
No idea why ppl think you're Lyrs or 'Mander.. they'd put u in a sleeper bro
If NCGs think you're Sal via your verses, they must've been on that shit when readin' those
But u continue to try & fit in to the legend crowd.. stop sniffin' scat hoe
I swear if Hallux one more asshole, I'm gonna shove his own foot up his starting w/ that toe
Seriously, FUCK ur hype. I hate this salvation army closeout sale Charbroiled slime
Online you pretend to be a Veteran.. Offline u do the same with a dirty hat & cardboard sign
U ain't meant to spar w/ vets.. ill-nika left ya lifeless, you buffon
That Oldman just sent you Up to heaven without help from a talking dog & 1,000 balloons
U ain't Champed shit in txt - Knuck always in 1st place celebratin' w/ sluts in brothles
Only time u'll ever taste Gold.. is if I give u the privilege of kissin' my ring after this debacle
I left a dent in this artform, the new era looks to my legacy for lessons
If we look at Hallmarks.. it's leaving txt in a state of needing their get-well-soon collection

Sayonara