Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

from ill Nik to this faggot? ok

I go toe to toe w/ the dopest kids & open lids.. I hope it's sinkin in
just Sonic, and Knuckle's game only compares when he goes through rings to win
cool personal/nameflip. Some reference to him only getting dr votes or something in the set up would have aided the punch
I'm blacker than licorice, but wow.. don't be spittin down to me
forget about my skin, Head... you get off watching Derek Vinyard's shower scene
lmao @ blacker than licorice. Had to google to get reference but I got the idea anyway. Decent nameflip and self personal/current event flip
high or not, your trolling won't hide a fraud.. plus you lie a lot, sport
how you gonna talk about warthogs & Dia when your dream is to die in Hogwarts
naw. I didn't see this flip in the discussion thread but it seems kinda obvious and also Harry Potter references are lame... Yea we all read and loved those books but grown men should keep that a secret
on any given day you're worse than ANY of the names I took out
if Bleak was a sitting duck, you're the whole menu at a cajun cookout
cool, good punch, wp connection not strong enough for it to be dope overall but works as a nice little jab
feared dawg? dear god.. go join some other queers on lame sites
our league would be better off w/ Headband than Paul Pierce on game night
np is prolly done but I don't remember it so I'll pay it. Cool. Flip
Coulda been stronger

if I expect a bloodbath, I'll be taking a coat hanger to your mug
if you expect a bloodbath, you'll be taking gang bangers to your tub
nawww... Can't believe you dropped this tbh. Blood wp sooooo played
& if we're measuring the facts, you won't be weathering my rap..
so come on Yankee, Doodle your verse down... you're just another feather in my cap
not bad. Creative. Set up could have helped make it stronger

Not ur best verse but a pretty solid showing

I don't wanna see any Hollister, Holiday, Holocaust, Hologram, Hardcore Holly or deck the hall lines, please and thanks ;)

I frown upon this. leave it to the voters to decide whats played. Not fair to ur opponent otherwise -He didnt say I don't wanna see headband lines or w/e

The ppls faith in this undefeated faggot ends here. u bout ta get clowned
After this, we won't need a time machine & NAQs phone book to see 'WoodStock go down
cool np. I don't get the reference but can infer
No idea why ppl think you're Lyrs or 'Mander.. they'd put u in a sleeper bro
If NCGs think you're Sal via your verses, they must've been on that shit when readin' those
nice. Set up was perfect and the personal punch is real good
But u continue to try & fit in to the legend crowd.. stop sniffin' scat hoe
I swear if Hallux one more asshole, I'm gonna shove his own foot up his starting w/ that toe
i didn't know what a hallux was but it was clear enough from how u worded anyway... Buuuut I was skeptical about the pronunciation so I googled and that seemed to confirm that the hall in hallux is pronounced like pal/gal, not like ball/call which would've worked. Also the lux/licks is a stretch but I could've gone with that if the Hall part had sounded like hol, but it doesn't, so no.
Seriously, FUCK ur hype. I hate this salvation army closeout sale Charbroiled slime
Online you pretend to be a Veteran.. Offline u do the same with a dirty hat & cardboard sign
eh, OK... Not bad, not good
U ain't meant to spar w/ vets.. ill-nika left ya lifeless, you buffon
That Oldman just sent you Up to heaven without help from a talking dog & 1,000 balloons
could have flipped this wp/personal better. Was OK
U ain't Champed shit in txt - Knuck alwayls in 1st place celebratin' w/ sluts in brothles
Only time u'll ever taste Gold.. is if I give u the privilege of kissin' my ring after this debacle
mmmm... Creative I guess, didnt do much for me tho
I left a dent in this artform, the new era looks to my legacy for lessons
If we look at Hallmarks.. it's leaving txt in a state of needing their get-well-soon collection
good nameplay and punch. Good closer

Salvia and ur closer were real nice. Wording was really good throughout. Well done

In Knucks favour: lotb with Salvia, 1 miss (Hallux) compared with 2 from Holly (hog warts and bloodbath), better wording/set ups...

In Hollys favour: more consistent- Knuck had a few ehh bars, apart from the 2 misses all Hollys were pretty good

I got Knuck. Had him as gut feeling as soon as I read the verses. Break down made it a bit closer but still got Knuck. Good battle fellas. Surprised at the outcome - that's a compliment to Knuck more than a diss to Holly tho.

V/ Knuck