- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Miss Kare was a very good opener, a bit oddly worded but enough to suffice a good, solid opener, I had to re-read cause I didnt think you were capable of that, but great stuff. You had a few other dingers that impressed me here as well. Your diction really isn't the problem, and I'm sure you know your faults. My only complaint, and probably notable advice to give you, in terms of overall will is probably sometimes I thin you flesh out concepts with little forethought to them, or stick to it because it's what you happened to write at first. Lines like the miss kare line were obviously thought out more than the Isiah Thomas line, and that IT line seemed realllly generic and not thought out to its maximum. On the flipside, karaokee doesn't really give MUCH thought to his stuff, he just uses generic visuals from very recent topics to give off that zinger appeal which absolutely works for him. It's a take that I usually despise in text because it isn't really that thought out, in terms of a text punchline, but it works. I learned to like it. Every Kare line was a quotable. Very refreshing take. Faults I see here is that you don't incorporate much about your opponent in a more complex matter, and you rely heavily on your hilarity - (which works, don't get me wrong) but I think you can extend your repertoire by adding in a bit of everything (though, I admit it has been working for you, so I don't really see why you should switch up) Dope battle, don't think it was THAT close as some voters suggested. Karaokee has this fluid switch that he just relies heavily on, and that could be his downfall, but if he executes with that much potency, this late in the NBL, I mean it's pretty effective. Des came up a bit short imo, overdoing it a bit with the nameplay, and the less than average effort on some lines that I think he could have expanded on in like 2-3 instances. Remember, every line doesn't have to be a punchline. Kar uses hilarity and delivers a punchline type zinger, but they arent exactly punchlines, for the most part. Very diverse battle, but I'm casting my vote with Kar. GL thx for the read.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks