Old 10-15-2016, 02:03 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
So u were on Sacred Society....

13adLuck , cruel blood... Lefty...Snuff da Monsta..Fam Nice...... all them ringin bells..

Good dayz of hip hop Boards
word thats how i linked up with luck, cruelblood and lefty are familiar names, i think snuff was well gone by the time i got there, if i remember right he was like "mudfoot" is here. if i even got that name right. some dude well ahead of his time who was crazy with it years ago.

but yea fam nice is the homie too. if it wasn't for him i would've never figured out making beats. he put me on.

but word thanks reach

@2triple0

yea these are all sampled, i cant play keys for the life of me. just simple basses here and there, most of which are more drum oriented, like booming 808's are easier to place and pitch then playing a bass sound across keys to me. i hear it in my head, but finding the right keys to bring the sound from my head to the keys is impossible to my weed tarnished chemical breathing bodyman brain.

so i just learned ways to achieve it through programs and shit, filtering, chopping arranging etc. but word thanks man.

i was about to say this is a weird coincidence that this was upped, since i was just listening to this playlist while i'm cooking. but then i realized i'm listening to it because i got a notification saying someone liked it on soundcloud lol.

i need to start making shit again. i've just been so busy working and i moved so on the weekends im shopping filling this place up etc. ima get back on it soon.