View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 05:36 AM   #7
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Raz – this is really good! From start to finish the topic developed smoothly. Finish was executed good as well without being as ‘brilliant’ has I was expecting given the lead up to it, but it was nice throughout. Flow was lost in places but other than that, this was such an enjoyable read.
“music was meant to be timeless,
I used to rewind tapes with the same pencil I write with” haha that’s a BARRRRRRRRR, probably the BEST bar i’ve seen this season. No lie!

Time – this was good as well, fook! You flowed better than Raz imo. Stuck to topic just as good, you had clear idea from the start of what you wanted to achieve and it was done nicely. I kinda wish the analogy at the end was more different, it was too similar to old phrase and therefore wasn’t has profound and it could have been.

Rhyming n wording was dope for the both of ya. Both endings were good but lacked a spark to bring the piece to life. I feel could have been better given the seriousness of the pieces that were delivered, that’s all. All factors considered it is really close and there’s no clear winner tbh. Again for me, It ultimately comes down to which I enjoyed more (as I couldn’t separate ya) and that’s Raz on this cold drizzly morning in England!
Good match up!