View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 04:35 PM   #8
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Razah- I believe any music lover (rap/hip-hop in particular) could relate to this straight forward soapbox love letter to music. This was a purist approach with no filler and I like the simplicity paired with the anecdote of chasing scribbled dreams. The language was clean, and the rhyming was great in parts. There didn't seem to be any underlying messages here for me, but this was still cool. Good job bro.

Timeless- This was an interesting read, whereas I couldn't tell who this piece was about, but I loved the wording. My guess is there is an idol mentioned that we look up to that turns his back on the same issues that we do, but instead of fixing our problems we continue the folly of reliving our habitual mistakes in a Neverending circle? All I really got from that lol. But on the other hand, there was something to be said here, and I feel like the final details to bring this piece full sircle were missing. The rhyming was solid and the flow of your piece was good, but just felt a little incomplete. This was a good piece for what you did have though, so good job.

After comparing notes between pieces I think I have to go with the one that gave me a better overall impression by the end, save all the intri***ies that made each piece stand out in their own way. Both drops were dope, but one had a better overall feel. MVGT razah.