View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 12:22 AM   #10
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

razah i thought this verse was nice. although i wasnt fond of the conclusion, how the mechanics made it end on an unfinished note kinds, but i felt the emotion throughout the piece and it was technically sound. the rewind tapes line i guess is the most memorable of the verse but this type of emotional reminiscing piece doesn't require individual blockbuster lines to be effective.

timeless this was a very strong excerpt of writing. it was technically on point, you had sections of strong imagery, a couple memorable bars (the green pasture one most of all, that was nice) however i feel this verse would have been better suited to a longer approach. it needed a lot to really capture the topic, especially with how well thought out/laid out your opponent came.

two delightful reads but the more thought out and better executed topic takes the cake

+1 Razah