- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dave

Haven't you and zuch battled like 5 times? Anyways opener is a coolish jab
Little star I dig, good swag
Ryan Dunn is a really dated reference and np/concept I've seen done for a long time now... miss
Lateral flow is an okay line meta.. reminds me of pregnancy test lines that have been done but a solid enough concept I suppose
Had to look up Krumm but dope concept...would've liked more aggressive wording but nitpicking
Ozzie / bat / head been done
Lol untenable I dig.. delivered well.. think a tie in could've been strengthened in the setup but this is my kind of bar.. dope
I don't know what wacky races is... looked up, a cartoon from 1968? Don't care if it's a cool meta, not for me
Closer was a decent current event concept but I feel it could've been developed better on the whole

Swerve

A period bar to open? Nah man
Vehicle swerve ehhh, okay at best imo
Dave nameplay wordplay is coolish but the multi and overall deliver leave something to be desired
Bridge bar is a throwback to RB style circa 2007... I like this style personally if it's a fresh concept and new take, but the bridge ref been done
Wet behind the ears could've been dope imo, but don't like the execution here
Blue chip stock ref was a good hit and solid personal
Rashford was a dope current event UK play... dig it
Scope is so so played
Prowlers bar is pretty basic and I'm sure was done on their site countless times
Sack of potatoes nah. Don't like the punch concept feels like a reach

Overall for me this was a pretty disappointing final battle... Dave had his moments and some cool bars for sure, but was a bit hit or miss overall... Swerve had blue chip and Rashford that I liked but the rest was either just okay or terribly played

Props to both for making the finals... I have Dave winning this battle
-kungfugrip