View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #3
Amen

Alvin Karpis [VS] murda sho - I think Karp has the edge here, his wordin is smooth as fuck & is consistent as well. Murda is hit or miss for me, sometimes he shows and sometimes he's present but not there if you know what I mean? However, he did drop a pretty cool verse against me but IMO will need more then that to take this DUB.

Aero the Apex [VS] Tettris - If Tettris shows up, he's got this. I just think his concepts are better and wordin' is pretty solid with harsh execution. Aero's wordin is cool too but I don't really think his concepts are THAT dope. He usually takes the "Clown my opponent" route, which sometimes is cool, but I think he's going to need to bring more then just generic jokes, he googles on Yahoo answers.

BROKE LESNAR [VS] Defiant - Don't think I've seen enough from either to make a decision.

Tic Tac [VS] Lyfza Gamble - Gamble seems a little rusty, and Tac has been doin this for a while and is very consistent w/ a personal approach in his verses. Very rare that you see him drop any type of random bars that can just be used on anyone.

Allen Knight [VS] Destroyer - AK's got this, if he shows. I mean, don't get me wrong, IMO Des is a pretty solid writer but I don't think he's the harsher one out of the 2. AK usually executes with harsh wording if he's not forcin the fuck out of word plays or resorting to ESPN bars. If he can keep to personals and non forced word plays/name plays - He's got this DUB.

Swerve [VS] Bags - Not sure what the fuck you guys see in Bags' shit? I mean, he drops ok verses but nothing WOW or DAMN, yo. I've read a couple drops from Serve which weren't bad and feel he's going to take this, due to Bags being trash and rusty all at the same time, lol. (I'm sure this will upset Destroyer and he will begin runnin his Bags daycare center aka Jaws.)

ill nik-A [VS] Sharp Nine - I like Nik-A's writing style conceptually. I think he is one of the few that still write that old RM style. Generic concepts with proper execution and dope wording. Sharp's dropped a few verses that have impressed me but has been out of the game due to college, so he may show some signs of rust here. To grab a dub, he's going to have too DW-40 his pen or remain rusty and just give Nik-A tetanus. But I got Nik-A takin the DUB, here in a close match up.

Orc [VS] Greed - Orc's got a nice style, which I like. He's got them simile concept style that I used back on GOLDMIC back in the day. Greed dropped a pretty OK verse against namix, but will need more then just the Aero Die namix word play to get him passed Orc.

Well there you have it. My round 2 analysis... These Predictions have been brought to you by Netcees most hated, Amen. I am out, ez!