View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 12:10 AM   #7
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

God - Short verse from you is strange, but I will admit you faired better then I thought you would. This is not the first verse this season where you went deep, emotional and first person all in one, a bit depressing. I liked the read and felt you allowed your cadence the proper amount of space to weave you a story. Enjoyable verse that went introspective at times, solid outing.

Less - Damn near perfect flow my friend, shit was butter. I'm not certain what happened in the verse, but I feel like what I did pick is somewhere in the ballpark. An addict of anything harmful to the body. She eventually cleans up the act, where you lost me is after that. I'm still unsure if she relapsed or if she was just looking back at the past with a smile. Either way, this was one of the better flowing verse of the entire season, so that counts for a lot.

This is a close vote, I think each of you had errors, but the pros far out weighed the cons. In the end, the verse I most enjoyed was

v/Timeless

TUPAC SHAKUR